Our Animal Hospital in Edmond Cares
For pet owners living in the Edmond area, there’s no better place to go for medical care than Edmond East Animal Hospital. Our animal hospital in Edmond is on a mission to provide complete family care to every pet that comes through our doors. Whether you’re the proud owner of a dog, cat, or exotic pet, Edmond East Animal Hospital will provide it with state-of-the-art care and love. Many of our veterinarians at this animal hospital in Edmond have pets themselves, so they understand you see your best friend as an important part of your family. We hope you become part of our family soon!
At Edmond East Animal Hospital, we provide a variety of services for your pets. Here’s the kind of care they will receive at our animal hospital in Edmond:
- Life stage wellness for pets: We provide annual physical exams and vaccinations for pets at all stages of their life.
- General pet medicine: Edmond East Animal Hospital also takes care of pets when illness strikes or helps them manage a chronic condition. Our team deals with cases ranging from allergies and diarrhea to kidney problems and Cushing’s disease, plus so much more.
- Diagnostic services: To get a better look at abnormalities, we have an in-house laboratory for blood tests, as well as digital x-rays.
- Pet laser therapy: Laser therapy helps your dogs and cats feel pain relief from chronic conditions such as arthritis, degenerative disc disease, and joint pain.
- Pet Dental Care: Edmond East Animal Hospital provides various dental services, including complete oral exams, professional teeth cleanings and how to continue with dental care at home.
- Pet Surgery: We are equipped to help your pets with various surgical procedures. They will be closely monitored throughout, and you will also be updated on their status.
If you live in the Edmond area and want to bring your pet to Edmond East Animal Hospital, contact us at 405-701-9000 for an appointment.
Very friendly and caring. Felt like family.